Extreme ATV Quad Racer Game Online - Play Free Fun Kids Driving Games
Buckle up for ride ATV bike on highway roads with with full blazingly fast speed and win the race. While racing on highway tracks don't hit any other vehicles you'll get busted in ATV quad-bike racing games. You can choose from 4 different environments to drive and 3 modes in each of them. So, start your engine and hit the throttle and stick to your chosen path, complete different tasks and avoid crashing. Have Fun!
11,357 play times
How to Play Extreme ATV Quad Racer Game
Use WASD or Arrows to drive, Space - handbrake, Shift - nitro.
Top 5 Extreme ATV Trails of North America
North America is the ATV enthusiast's dream. With miles of trails over a variety of landscapes, picking the best ATV trails in North America may seem impossible, but according to our sources there are 5 trails that are more extreme than any other. Here they are:
- Colorado's Taylor Park: Offers ample space to explore on ATV. The park has cabins, a marina and a reservoir for fishing. Along with ATV trails, you can also explore one of the many still existing mining structures on the trails.
- Paiute ATV Trail in Utah: Features incredible rock formations, amazing lakes, forests and diverse wildlife. If you are a serious ATVer you will love this trail.
- Coal Creek Trail in Tennessee: Has over 100 miles of intense hill climbs, mud pits and trails that will satisfy novice to experienced riders.
- The Rock in Newfoundland, Canada: Is known worldwide. To tour the entire trail requires multiple days and takes riders from coast to coast. An amazing way to see the island, you will take in landscapes you will never forget.
- Charlevoix Region in Quebec, Canada: One of the world's largest networks of ATV trails span over 11000 miles. It is a popular tourist destination, the landscape features mountains, the glorious St. Lawrence River and many scenic trails in between.